The Optimists’ Mission is to develop optimism as a philosophy of life utilizing the tenets of the Optimist Creed. To promote an active interest in good government and civic affairs, inspire respect for law, and friendship among all people. To aid, and encourage the development of youth, and to give one’s self in service to others in our communities.
Want to learn more?
Come to one of our meetings!
You’ll be welcomed with a friendly handshake, shown the benefits of membership, and provided a complimentary meal. We don’t just talk Optimism…we live it!
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
Optimist International will be recognized worldwide as the premier volunteer organization that values all children and helps them develop to their full potential.